Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So easy a child could do it...yeah, RIGHT!

So I decided that as an official blogger, I needed to have my own domain and a WordPress site. I've been with Blogger since I started but I've heard so much about the versatility and user friendliness of WordPress that I felt compelled to give it a try. If you thought that surfing the internet was a time consumer on par with a black hole, you've clearly never tried to set up a WP blog! Plugins and Tools and Settings, OH MY!

Okay, okay. So it's not brain surgery or biochemical research. Then again, it's not exactly elementary either. I knew I was in trouble when a majority of the plugins were written to address the professional blog-builders who have to 'deal with the expectations of blog owners'. When I had to go to Google Translate to convert from Latin and Greek to English, I felt as if the effort was doomed.

But...I press on, no WordPress pun intended, and am determined to one day make it into the WordPress world of blogging. Some day.

If you're interested in how the effort is going so far, and after swearing not to giggle when you see it, you can click here to see the work in progress.

Hey...I said NO giggling...

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I never really thought about it but the best posts are always "Do" posts.
    Black Seeds Oil
    Thanks for the ideas!:)

    ReplyDelete